top of page

PS 69 Q Students in Temporary Housing (STH)

Students in Temporary Housing Needs

The law requires that students living in temporary housing have the same public education and the same educational services as permanently housed students. Should you require support or resources, please complete this needs assessment form. The form is confidential and will only be viewed by Ms. Ciorciari, Principal and Ms. Ferrara, School Counselor.  

If you have any questions of concerns regarding your housing situation or if you are in need of any additional resources please contact Ms. Ferrara at (718)424-7700 ex. 1382 or

Below is a link to The New York City Resource Guide for New York City Families and Students  in temporary Housing. It has a lot of resources.

bottom of page